The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 

"I have to tell you that I submitted your lengthy, and somewhat ridiculous, review of the SR Purples to the "Audio Bullsh!t" group, and, so far, 36 commenters have made you quite the laughing stock."

Beautiful.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I doubt very highly that @oregonpapa is going to stay up at night worrying about that....

Love my SR Purple fuse

Best $200 upgrade I ever made.

@jnorris2005 , your post above is one of the most astonishingly immature and childish things I have ever read. Guess you showed him, LOL! *shakes head* WOW.

@coralkong I am happy that your $200 fuse made such an improvement in your system.  Now take that one out and put in a $3 Littelfuse and re-evaluate.  Chances are you won't hear a difference.  The lack of any form of common-sense regarding boutique fuses is stunning.

Post removed 

"I am happy that your $200 fuse made such an improvement in your system.  Now take that one out and put in a $3 Littelfuse and re-evaluate.  Chances are you won't hear a difference."

I've done that. A couple of times, actually.

I can absolutely hear a difference.

If you'd like a demonstration, come on over and bring a six pack. 

We can swap cables back and forth, too. (Won't THAT blow your mind!)

We'll make an afternoon of it.