Online shopping for music

Are there any good reliable online sources to purchase music from. I'm not interested in the mainly audiophile sources such as Music Direct. I buy from Amazon quite a bit as they have most everything I want but sometimes the wait is very long. My last order will take 2 months for them to ship. Tower is gone. Any good sources?

Thanks
128x128loki1957
For classical: ArkivMusic. They have an unsurpassed selection. It's also an easy site for looking up recordings by performer, composer, conductor, or label. Not the lowest prices, but when you can't find it anywhere else, chances are they'll have it. Great customer service. Get on the email list to be informed of sales—it's the time to buy for competitive prices.
you can also try BetterRecords and AcousticSounds, more mainstream on the order of MusicDirect although Betterrecords is a good spot for one off's.
Heard good things about CD Baby, lots of inde artists too

Shopping online is very convenient. You don't waste time on the road. You can buy any item while at home. Including toddler boy pants. After all, not always a small child likes to go shopping. With the help of the Internet, you can order any quality item.

Pop Market

Plaid Room Records

Discogs

There are literally dozens of places you can buy music online.  Many cater to a specific type of listener, so knowing your listening preferences would help.