Need Wired Ethernet Access but Noisy Extender

Current setup - Roon core on Mac mini in other room - microRendu fed by Wi-Fi extender’s wired ethernet cable into Denafrips Terminator ii. Finding it noisy with the extender on the same circuit as my rig. I don’t have the option to run ethernet from my router directly. Am I out of options? Or is there an alternative? Linear power supply for extender?

128x128topside3

I run my garage/outdoor system off of the furthest Orbi mesh node out of four - works great.  My main system I hardwire (with fiber) just because.

I am not completely sure exactly what you are saying. I am running my main system using an Ethernet cable from and extender... and the sound is very similar to vinyl and dead silent.

So, first. Place another extender near your system. They are cheap. One extender for your computer and another for your system. Or am I missing something. I have a different extender for each system.

I did nothing but add a 15, 20 and 35.00 dollar cable to my router, 15, 25 and 100ft long. The DL increased by 10 X and the upload by 3 X. I used flat Cat6. Best 100.00 investment in a long long time.. I didn't have errors before, I didn't after. But the quality of everything amazed me. The terminal connection quality, the heft of the ribbon cable and the DL/UL speed increase.. A C-note.. Happy Happy.

Regards

Mesh systems replace router-and-extender setups with multiple identical units that work together thereby improving the speed offered by using range extenders.  Here is an article that may answer some of your questions.