Jolida JD 100 PC suggestions

Any suggestions for powercords for the Jolida CDP (mine has "level 1 mods")? Lots of comments on the many threads on this player to the effect that the PC makes a difference, but relatively few specific suggestions. The VH Audio Flavor 4 comes up; is that a good way to go, or do people have better ideas (esp. around that price point)?

Thanks!

jmd
jdoris
I use the flavor 4 on my mod1 with good results. It really comes down to what type of sound you prefer. Remember tubes, pc cords and ic's blend, so my suggestion is experiment!!!
Buy a cheap cord with the long term intention of upgrading the cd player. The CD-100 is a competent albeit unremarkable player that will inevitably have you realize its'limitations, tube rolling notwithstanding.
Audiofeil: Well, since you mention it . . . In addition to the Jolida, I use an Odessey Stratos Dual Mono Extreme, Marsh 2000b pre, and am in the process of putting together North Creek Eskas (listening room = living room; Eskas designed for near front wall in smallish rooms). I expect the CDP might be the most natural upgrade, finances and inclination permitting. I'm guessing I'd want to stay under 2k (used is fine), given the surrounding gear. Suggestions?

John
Electrocompaniet, Consonance Droplet (prices are dropping), Cary 303/300 (tube and solid state outputs) or Cary 308T. Another option, get a DAC like the Monarchy M24 and use the Jolida as a transport.