Have you ever been turned off by an Arrogant Dealer? Thoughts

I have and it's extremely disappointing 

calvinj

The highest paid people in the world are salesman/women.

That being said, the lazest people in the world share the same title, Salesman/woman.

They show up every day to stand there and consume air and because they show up, they actually expect to get paid.. Their function, to keep every other yacking employee as far off his or her game as they can..

The work force is full of FAT LAZY, cell phone talking people.. What's left over call themselves "out of work".

From the day I was born, I was working. The difference now I think about working..

I talk to the Dog and the Rabbit and they both make more sense than most folks I talk with including my own kids.. My brothers are pretty like minded as long as we stay in our neutral corners most of the time.. We are brothers after all. Not a lot to say, but a whole lot is understood. WORK and pay attention. LOL

Regards

Yes many many times, when I started driving Mercedes Benz parking near their store, where they can see it, problem solved.

Salesman/saleswomen not on this list

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Salesmen I know are well over the million dollar mark selling heavy equipment.

I said salesmen, not Best Buy

Look at realitors, I know a FEW that made millions, went to school with two, still see them in their old PU trucks.. Sold commercial and farm land leasing.. BIG money.. Salesman..

Buddy I made more than a surgeon did acording to your "Top Ranking Jobs"

As a Heavy Duty Master Machanic, 5 years ago.. Drilling platforms when I was younger and tieback rigs when I retired from a broked everything, including my neck.

The difference is the surgeon won’t need 500,000.00 worth of work to stay mobile and alive when he retires.. My insurance was actually more than a friggen one handed surgeon (bonding). They paid though.. NOT ME.. Never a claim.. Ever..

Regards

Post removed