RCA interconnect recommendation

Would like recommendations for interconnects for both analog and digital side to an integrated Rogue Cronus amp from a Nottingham/EAR 834P on one side and an Antelope Zodiac DAC on the other side. What should I be looking at and what kind of budget should I set. I'm thinking up to $500  for a pair but have no idea. Thanks for all advice.

smaarch1

OP.   "It's a curious problem of "you don't know until you know" sort of thing.""

This is so true! But also one of the things truly wonderful about high end audio... there is virtually no end to it... the more effort you put into it the better it sounds. A pursuit of constant discovery.

It's a curious problem of "you don't know until you know" sort of thing.

Yeah, except you haven’t shared what improvements/sound characteristics are most important to you.  This is exactly how we can help you achieve your goals, but if you don’t share what you’re looking for the recommendations will just be all over the map. 

@audphile1 thanks for the suggestions of the acoustic zen cables. I’m following this up. It all makes sense.
@audioguy85 yea my analog side is British and it sounds great...even have a set of B&W’s in a closet. The rest is pure American, if we’re waving flags.
@ghdprentice thanks it’s been an awesome journey.
@soix How am I suppose to answer this? Okay let’s see. I want to hear more of everything. I’m pleased with my analog and digital and could easily stop .Well maybe not. This gear in my digital side is new to me and a vast improvement. I am enjoying the Antelope Zodiac a lot. When it arrived I listened to only the Antelope for a week and it is good. Then I played a good recording of the same on my Nottingham. The Nottingham as air and dynamics. The Antelope has very good detail. I’m fairly impressed with both and while I am listening to much more digital these days (convenience), my TT is very often just stunning. I’d like to see if interconnects can help with the digital side
For what it’s worth the current interconnects were made for me. They are Mogami 2528 cable with Neutrik RCA connectors - not very expensive but appear well made. I’ll thank you in advance for your input.

Post removed 

I use Reality Cabkes ( SE/RCA ) Reference line. 400.00 - 30 day trial period. They are a permanent chain in my set up! 

Good luck!