Suggestions for high efficiency speakers?

I attended the Capital Audiofest and thought the Audio Note room had the best sound to my ears. Another attendee from Florida had a copy of "A Night in Tunisia" and it sounded like you were sitting in Art Blakey's chair with his drums right there in front of you. I want that palpability, that "you are there" sound I think low watt amps and high efficiency speakers deliver better than any other combination.

A couple years ago I heard the DeVore 96s at the same show and loved their sound, anyone know of other speakers that give the same sensations?

My system is a SOTA Sapphire w Sumiko MMT and Zu-modified Denon 103 into an Art Audio Vinyl One phono pre into a Lamm LL2 Deluxe pre into an Art Audio Jota SET power amp and into Joseph RM25 sigs.

128x128fosolitude

Stanley, the RM25 Josephs are one of the outstanding bargains in audio and I've had them for maybe 18 years. What I'm looking for is that palpability of the notes that really high efficiency speakers do better than the 25s. They aren't really hE but my 20W amp has no trouble pushing them.

Post removed 

So...I am the importer for Art Audio. I would encourage you to look at Zu. They work extremely well with Art Audio Amps.

Tom, the owner of Art Audio runs Tannoys and they are an outstanding match.

I have multiple customers running Klipsch. Cube Audio is a fine choice to pair.

That being said, the best option is probably Avantgarde Zeros based on your budget. They are incredible and my first choice. I would need to see if the distributor still has stock but they should be around $15K. The mids and treble would be driven the Jota and the bass has 500w power amps integrated.

I became an Avantgarde Dealer because of Art Audio

Thanks, verdantaudio, I think I met you a couple years ago at CAF. Those brands all ought to be good but aren't Avantgarde's really sensitive to placement? BTW, I love Art Audio, my Vinyl One is a recent addition and I am totally satisfied.