Best light weight full range speaker recommendation.

I love to experiment with sound and so far has been mostly constrained to book shelves, (Persona B, Formation Duo) or low sitting speakers (Heresy IV) all of which require separate subs (maybe not the formation). Now for full range speakers, it seems like the new Beolab 28 is really the most lightweight one out there. Kinda wonder what other options are there, or rather do any of you mount speakers on wheels?

bwang29

What I'd like to know is what is the reason the OP wants a light weight?  
If by full range he means no sub needed, that's a tough nut to crack. Inert cabinets with large or multiple woofers tend to be quite hefty. One brand that gets low coloration without too much mass is Dali. Look at Epicon in comparison to others. 

Full range AND light weight?  That's like saying Jewish space lasers started the terrible fires in Paradise, CA in the not so distant past...  Ya just can't have it.  Onto something more positive, a particular speaker that is small in stature that plays deeper than its size belies is the brand: Raidho.  I'm very impressed by this speaker, with the right amp of course.  It plays dynamically, deep, and oh so beautifully.  Going off topic here, I'm partial to Von Schweikert speakers, but they're big and heavy if the 20 hz region is what one is looking for.  Back on topic, a bookshelf that plays with some warmth is the Dynaudio Hertiage Special; that is one special speaker right there.  That's my $.02.  Good luck in your quest. 

OP, Maybe I missed it, but what amplifier are you using?

While at 133 pounds each I wouldn’t them call light, I have KEF Reference 5’s  they have more than enough bass for me and they fit right into your price point.

All the best.

JD

Wow can’t believe I’m getting so many replies! Now time for more context:

I have multiple pairs of speakers and I live in a high rise apartment where I need to move every two years due to unique lifestyle and work arrangement. And I also like experimenting with speaker placement as apartment walls and windows are always tricky. Currently the heaviest speaker I have is the Dynaodio C2 which is 88lb each, it’s pretty maneuverable as I can facially hug it and lift it up anywhere. I have a Hegel H390 which is super heavy but still doable, and I have a S/3 sub also heavy but doable, basically nothing exceeds 88lb. Now that hearing the floor matt and furniture slider I think my option definitely opens a little but I prefer to have light weight whenever possible. I also don’t quite buy into the weight argument yet and would love some one to enlighten me on this as plenty of light weight system I’ve heard over the years do not seem to have any material disadvantages when it comes to sound resolution, sound stage and details. An example would be formation duo which is basically made of plastic and I’m very impressed by their sound. I mentioned Beolab 28 as I had an audition and was equally impressed. I also auditioned the new 802d4 and could not quite point my finger on why it needed to be that heavy although I really love the 802D4

Oh one thing to ad, I've replaced a few subs to the KEF KC92 they are super light and they don't vibrate at all due to the drivers cancellation themselves out