Do have anyone to purchase Audio Research REF 75SE in 2021?

Ref 75se has go off from their official website,and they are replaced by REF 80S. As  I do not have any  experience of 80S and I get some knowledge of pass labs online and how good it is,then  go listening  x250 and xp10. The listening  feeling I got is just water,pure water and lack of texture of the sound. so I go back Audio research and buy ref 75se instead. 
Am I made the right choice?
Is that the good time to buy this discontinued products?
Why in my listening, Audio research Ref 75se is much much better then X250? As I feel the singer is just standing  in front of me when we run Ref 75se.
I welcome any comments. As I think pass lab is a good SS Amp if we do not compared with Audio reserach Ref 75se.
Is it unfair to compare tube and SS Amp?

runwell

If I can find a nicely cared for Ref 75SE I will be buying it ASAP! It is a generational ARC classic for sure. I have loved ARC’ since first hearing them in 1979. Some of the 1990 thru the 2000’s leaned a bit to solid state for me, but starting with the Ref 75/Ref150 series and Ref 6 preamps, I think that they have found their mojo again. Superb musicality with holographic imaging.

Post removed 

After buying MULTIPLE products from them...5 figures each....I would NEVER do business with them again (The dealer referenced above).

Wait for a 75SE to show up on A-Gon or Audio Mart. They arent Rare. 5K is about what you should expect to pay,  Audio Research STILL sounds more like Solid State for a Tube product than any other company I can think of.  If your looking for a TUBE sound you dont want ARC. (I own or owned the 75SE/Ref 10/160M Monos)

Traditional tube sound is slow,that why a lot of people do not love tube sound,as slow sound can NOT make symphony music good,for the vocal is ok but still not accurate.

You know a lot of Audio Research sound,their sound is not that taste,They are NOT traditional tube sound. Traditional tube sound in my opinion is not a good sound. 

Some people think ARC sound is a sublime of the sound for most of SS amplifier,so as me. 

riaa, what was the issue/were the issues you had with Paragon as a seller?