Tube integrated amp recommendations

Now that I have my second system up and running, I'm thinking of getting an all tube integrated for the system. I've been solid state for most (if not all) my audiophile life. I had a tube-preamp with a class D a few years ago but didn't care for it and I sold it off and continued on with my SS reference system. So now I want to try an all tube integrated with my Tekton Lore Reference speakers (96db efficient) and I'm trying to do some research. I know there're a ton of tube folks on here, so you're recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like a headphone jack but not a deal breaker. Will be used for streaming/CD. This is what I'm considering so far (budget $3-5k):

1. Audio Research I50 (new release)

2. Luxman Neoclassico SQ-N150 

3. Raven Blackhawk MKiii

4. Conrad Johnson CAV45

Thanks so much!

bluorion

I can stay 1 K under your budget with the Doge 10 and be happy.... and have the rest of your budget to buy a dedicated HP amp that you can place somewhere convenient..

Depending upon your budget and musical preferences, and of course your listening environment, My two top preferences are; - - - - - - - -

PRIMA LUNA EVO 400 - either integrated or monoblocks (coupled to their fabulous top rated preamp) - EXPENSIVE but worth every penny

Second choice - AYON TITAN MONOBLOCKS

In this case if you can afford it, I would unquestionably go with a complete system of AYON components. Virtually world class in every respect - VERY EXPENSIVE but set up with the right speakers; - -  the best the world of audio reproduction currently has to offer !     

These are both offerings that you will be able to live with for a long time of musical reproduction satisfaction and unrivaled reliability.

Naturally, everyone has their opinion, but this is mine !!

Is China somewhere you want to avoid?

If not Line Magnetic or Wilsenton or Doge should be investigated