Tube integrated amp recommendations

Now that I have my second system up and running, I'm thinking of getting an all tube integrated for the system. I've been solid state for most (if not all) my audiophile life. I had a tube-preamp with a class D a few years ago but didn't care for it and I sold it off and continued on with my SS reference system. So now I want to try an all tube integrated with my Tekton Lore Reference speakers (96db efficient) and I'm trying to do some research. I know there're a ton of tube folks on here, so you're recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like a headphone jack but not a deal breaker. Will be used for streaming/CD. This is what I'm considering so far (budget $3-5k):

1. Audio Research I50 (new release)

2. Luxman Neoclassico SQ-N150 

3. Raven Blackhawk MKiii

4. Conrad Johnson CAV45

Thanks so much!

bluorion

@millercarbon did not know this was your private thread?

Now sad to say we have someone had to butt in try and create a false impression and I don’t really care for that

to the OP cast a wide net, including your initial list. Some of us have a lot of experience with a variety of amplifiers, vs hyperbole...

I would add ( as others have done ) Rogue and VTL enjoy !

btw, EL-34 is a fantastic imaging tube.

Jim

Wholeheartedly recommend the Hungarian Qualiton. I have the X200, and it's really good.

Agree with tomic601 about doing your research 

I own an Octave and it is stellar 

The Quicksilver Integrated tube amplifier keeps me happy. Its rated 20 watts are plenty for Focal Aria 906s which are rated at 89.5 dB. Currently $2500. Designer-builder Mike Sanders chose eight 6BQ5 and two 12DW7. I think one reason for so many tubes is that each tube does not bear much stress.

http://quicksilveraudio.com/products/integrated-amplifier/