Ridiculous assertions that someone is being ripped off or conned

How many times has this scenario played out here? Someone purchases product X, and tries it in their system. They report positive results, that it works as advertised, that they got their money’s worth, that they are happy with the purchase. Then someone, usually having zero experience with the product, replies with something like: “No, you’ve got it all wrong! You’re being ripped off! You’re being conned!

Does anyone else understand how ridiculous and absurd these kinds of assertions are?! The consumer who actually put up their own money and took the time to evaluate the product in their own home/system reports it works as advertised, they are happy with it, that they got their money’s worth. Then someone else claims they were ripped off?!

Imagine an agency investigating consumer fraud getting a complaint like this: “My neighbor is being ripped off!” “No, no, he thinks it’s great, does everything he expected it to. He’s very happy with it, but I just know he’s being conned!” Do you seriously think they’re going to open any kind of investigation into it?

You can disagree with what someone says about the effectiveness of a product all you want, but to say they have been defrauded, when they report the exact opposite, is patently ridiculous.

tommylion

The OP says he/she/it was happy. NO problems..

That is the only thing to take into consideration.

The inference that everyone needs a HERO to speak up for them is insulting to say the least..

I have NEVER heard of a single person that was ripped off or unhappy at the end of their endeavor with Money back guarantees. Audiophilers are pretty smart.

Insulting? What do you think.. The brawd brush of EVERYONE need help is just a little to "KING" like for me, maybe "Queen" like.

They LOVE to protest on behalf of others, BUT there is no one to protest for..

Picking a fight and the only one in the room is THEM.. LOL

Regards

@tony1954 ++++111111.

Apples for oranges @tommylion Rocks are rocks and if you think colored stones, stick, twigs, cat pee or tin foil hats make your system sound better then good for you. I do not think any less of you or @millercarbon.

Case in point - Nobsound springs - precision made with the parts alone worth more than the $35 they cost. But sound quality improvement value is up there in the $00s or more. A bag of stones for $00s with minimal audible improvement is where it gets hairy for me.

Yet people were calling for a ban of some members here. One in particular from down under.

That's your opinion. Do you have any tolerance or respect for differing ones? Or, like some, do you think it's the only acceptable one, that all others are offensive and must be suppressed/censored/eliminated by constant ridicule, derision, false arguments, accusations and whatever other means are necessary?