Great song to test bass

Try this song 
"BASS Drops" by Nenad Vasilic from album Bass Room.
Great for testing bass and imaging
Actual Gavrilo's principles is good too
Enjoy
ecpninja
Thanks for all the great suggestions I am discovering great new music
Really love the Nend Vasilic sound on album Bass Room.
Also I don't listen to EDM  music that much but I am really impressed by the integration of percussion and horns used in Yello's "Live in Berlin"video/album on you tube (video) album on Tidal.
My test for bass is not necessarily about bass quantity but more 'presentation'.

The intro to the Logical Song by Supertramp has a low-tuned tom roll as the drums come into the mix. It tends to be just low enough in pitch and volume that it can become subtle with certain speakers. It's as if one of the speakers has its polarity reversed. Adding a subwoofer didn't help because the bass on toms is higher up in the lower frequency band. Getting that to fill in meant overcompensating with the subwoofer which ruined the mix.

The whole track has excellent bass with my previous 88db speakers but that initial tom roll was insipid...as if it was recorded in another room. My new 93db speakers also has  great bass throughout the track but captured the tom roll with great detail and presence. It was a revelation.