Dealing with UK's Classic Turntable Company

Hi,

On October 23 I placed an order with UK's Classic Turntable Company for some spares for my Garrard 301. Apart from the initial order acknowledge mail, I have got no update from them till now. There has been no response to my emails as well. I had an impression that these guys were good. Is this sloppiness normal for these guys? Or should I be worried? Anybody else has dealt with these guys before?
Cheers
128x128sharmashardul
They do great work.

"Apart from the initial order acknowledge mail, I have got no update from them till now."
What additional update did you receive?

Have you tried calling them?
Hi, yes I did. The call went to unanswered. I got the mail that my order has been processed. After that nothing. I tried mailing them a few times but haven't got any response. So, I have no idea what is the current status of my order. 
’They’ are more of a one man operation. Ray Clark. Did business with him a few years ago with no problems. He has always been well-respected in the audiophile world. You could try their FB page. I see a note about being delayed due to a ferry cancellation. https://facebook.com/classicturntable/