Auditioning The Fyne 703 Soon

I have had my von Schweikert DB 99se loudspeakers almost 17 years and they still sound good to my ears but I am intrigued by this new company. I will let the Forum know my impressions. These new loudspeakers should match up well with my PrimaLuna integrated amplifier
128x128tuberist
Jim Smith of Get Better Sound replaced his Tannoy Canterbury speakers ($30k) and all Duelund external crossovers ($10k) with Fyne F703 speakers for his RoomPlay Reference sessions. I believe he's driving them with the ASR Emitter II integrated.

https://www.getbettersound.com/roomplayreference

@vinylvalet 
To be fair, Jim had the Canterbury SE and I believe they retailed for $20K at the time. That SE model would in fact benefit from additional clarity & detail that would presumably be imparted by the Duelund crossover. The current model/iteration is the Canterbury GR, which is $30K. Much more detail, clarity, and extension on the GR, when comparing stock models. 
Thanks for the clarification.

Canterbury SE $30k (similar in sound to Jim's older modified pair) vs Fyne F703 $14k which Jim prefers and bought.

Kind of looks like the F703 would be the no-brainer.

But still best to use your ears. I would strongly recommend anyone considering the Tannoy Canterbury SE to also audition the Fyne F703. Or if one insists on spending around $30k, then audition the Fyne F1-10 ($32k).
BTW, the Fyne F703 and F1-10 are made in Scotland. The company was founded by ex-Tannoy employees.

Jim's old Tannoy Canterbury speakers were made in Scotland.
The new Tannoy Canterbury SE is made in China as are all current Tannoy products.
Canterbury GR is the current model, since 2013. SE is the old model, which Jim owned, and which I owned before I bought GR. It does appear now that the move of all Tannoy production over to China (including Legacy and Prestige lines) has been confirmed, sadly. There may still be UK stock on hand filling orders for the time being - hard to say for sure. I bet they’ve dropped the UK stickers for Chinese production.

I’ve been watching Fyne with very much interest, but it’s gonna be tough to make me move from my Tannoys. The fact is that dual 10"/12" drivers or a single 12" is going to sound different than the single massive 15" alnico Tannoy. There will be plusses and minuses to that. There is a scale, intimacy, and life-like image size of the 15" driver that was not replicated in the 10" and 12" Tannoys. On the other hand, asking a 15" woofer to reproduce up to 1.1kHz (and beyond) has its problems too.