Wilson not delivering speakers as scheduled

Anyone else having a difficult time getting their Wilson speakers delivered as scheduled?  I ordered a new pair of Wilson’s in March and was told I would have them by September.  It’s mid November and speakers are still not delivered nor likely to arrive soon.  Anyone ordering speakers from Wilson, take note, add 3-6 months to whatever you are told!
besonic
Post removed 
It is only going to get worse and prices are going to skyrocket as transportation costs increase. 
I believe Wilson is a lot of composites in their speaker enclosures. I have heard that there is a severe shortage of the reason used to make these materials right now.

The company I have making some speaker enclosures for me has been waiting for many months to get the composite material necessary due to this issue. 
I ordered mine in late June and go them in September…..I even ordered the white which was a longer lead time.
With the state of the world since the pandemic began, manufacturing and delivery in almost every industry has been affected by delays due to shortages in getting certain materials. So the manufacturers all the way down to the consumer, be it individual or a business, are being impacted.