Warm Sounding Speakers

I set aside my Krell 300Si integrated amp (150WPC - 8ohms, 300wpc - 4 ohms) in favor of more power for my Maggie 3.6's.

I liked the Krell but did think that it was a bit sterile sounding.

My thought is that it might sound better with warmer sounding speakers.

I iam interested in suggestions of speakers that might mate well with the Krell.

Please and thanks!

Dsper
dsper
Johnnyb53
I can't believe you'd recommend the original Kestrel over the Kestrel II.

I have owned both and if you are looking for warmth, the original Kestrel has it all over the II. I lived with the Kestrel IIs for a few months and when I put the Kestrels back in the my reaction was "ahh, there it is." Actually, they were Kestrel Hot Rods but the difference is minimal as far as I can tell. Yes, I have owned both. Johnnyb53, do you have experience with the Meadowlarks?
I kind of figured the op was looking for a speaker for a spare/second system as I wouldn't recommend the Kestrels as replacements for his Maggies.
1. Living Voice
2. Tannoy Prestige
3. Proac
4. Harbeth and Devore Fidelity (if you want really warm/colored sound)
05-27-12: Missioncoonery
Forget Dynaudio as suggested above.B&W comes to mind as a speaker that fits that bill.

B&W.......REALLY???? OMG!!!LOL!!! Why not just throw in a Bose reco?
I had that amp once years ago on loan for a couple of weeks. Describing it as sterile is very kind. If you like your present speakers, change the amp. If not, try Spendor. Still, they deserve a nore musical amp than that. It was not one of their best efforts.