Purple Quantum Fuses really?

I’m just getting used to HiFi Tuning Black Supreme fuse for my Aragon 8008BB amp.
128x128cincyjim

Make mine a spotted one, so it’s camouflaged, as the best fuse is no fuse, just a solid brass bar. https://ibb.co/wrJ1D0g
!!! please don't do it, it's a test piece for techs and is dangerous to do)
Cheers George
If you want to try "no fuse" for awhile.....a simple way is to just wrap a large value cheap fuse with copper foil. You can get copper foil with conductive adhesive for practically nothing. You can use it other places too. You only need to wrap it around once.....if you make it too thick it will not go into the fuse holder. The copper foil also damps the fuse and holder besides bypassing it. Try it....you will like it....then A/B versus your audiophile fusees. Have fun.

We all love you George.  The whole universe loves you.....of course, the whole universe loves everyone.  bless you all.

ricevs
You can get copper foil with conductive adhesive for practically nothing. You can use it other places too. You only need to wrap it around once.....if you make it too thick it will not go into the fuse holder. The copper foil also damps the fuse and holder besides bypassing it. We all love you George. The whole universe loves you.....of course, the whole universe loves everyone. bless you all.

You know what I told you to clean more regularly.

And what you told members to do with your idea is irresponsible and very very dangerous, and telling them to do it is also liable if something goes wrong. Like I said clean out your **** more often.
So, if you listen to your amp with a bypassed fuse for 10 minutes you will explode and die?  What a comedian you are. 

Pure loving thoughts and feelings will erase and clean the thoughts and feelings of negativity.....therefor making everyone more happy.   Sounds like a plan.  Please implement it for the sake of all.   You will always be loved.....for you are always worthy and beautiful.
How many audiophiles does it take to change a fuse?
Only one gullible one.