Dynaudio Contour 30i or Sonus Faber Olympica II

Hello Guys. I'm torn between this two speakers but sadly my dealer doesn't have on stock any on them so demoing is not possible. What is the sound signature of each? Olympica II is a bit pricer at 6k USD while the dyns are 4.5k USD (Both prices are for new).  What would be your choice and why?

Thanks,
hypersound
Dynaudio WAS an exceptional company til 2016. All musicians which listended to my old contour 3.3 was blown away by the tibral quality and soundstage of those speakers. I owned the 3.3 for just two years. I'm not a musician but for some reason i have many musician friends. Some bach fanatic pianists, a guy which lives close to my home which builds harpsicords and sells them to people like gustav leonard, the first viola of the bern orchester, a orchester director which comes in summer to tuscany... All of them have auditioned both my old contour 3.3 and the new contour 60 and all of them have been surprised by the quality of the C3.3 as by the creepy boredom of the C60. Ahh... my C60 got a very special check by dynaudio itself because at a certain point i sent them back to denmark... then dynaudio sent them back to me. That means that the pair i own sounds exactly as dynaudio thinks they have to sound, 100%. Sorry. My two cents are like that. 
After 16 years with Martin Logan SL3 electrostats, I had a pair of Dynaudio Sapphires for five years. They were fine but happily traded away along with a pair of Dynaudio Excite X-12s and a pair of Scansonic MB2.5s (sweet) (all mint) for used Raidho D2s and I never looked back.

After 40 years in this hobby I'd take SF over Dynaudio any day. My preferences have changed. Dynes seem far too punchy now. I want to listen for hours not minutes. The newer Dynaudio models don't cut it for me. Ignore @mozartfan- only one speaker type seems to work for him.

Dyn and SF are pretty different. Likely won’t like both. There is no “right” answer.

I would love to know what other gear you guys having issue with the Dynaudio Contour speakers are using?   I have the Contour 30i and they are the best sounding speaker I have had in my system.  I previously had had Harbeth HL5+ and Martin Logan Vantages.   The Dynaudio speakers require a lot of attention to placement in that if they are too close to the front wall they will sound bloated.   They need to be toed in quite a bit,  They also require a high current  amplifier to sound their best.