Best SS Amp - Pass Labs X350.8 vs. Luxman M900u vs. Ayre VX-R Twenty

I’m in the market for a used SS Stereo amplifier for about $8k-10k range, in the used market.

Source: Oppo BDP-105
Speakers: Tyler Acoustics Linbrook System II with 89db & 8 ohm.

The next step would be to add a Tube Preamp to connect my Nakamichi RX-505 tape deck.

Out of the following, which one do you recommend & why? I would prefer feedback from anyone who has compared any of these combination of Amps.
  • Pass Labs X350.8
  • Luxman M900u
  • Ayre VX-R Twenty
  • Jeff Rowland 625 s2
Later on the plan is to build a HT system & will add Amp for surround & center.

hitsofmisses
@yyzsb,
@steakster
@tweak1

i think most folks responding have been trying to have some discipline and respond to the op on just his asking about the amps on his ’list’...

if we go beyond that, the floodgates can and will open with a zillion suggestions of what will work as well if not better for less $$
Post removed 
@jjss49

It is not your responsibility to make such comments

Notice he used the word PREFER "I would prefer feedback from anyone who has compared any of these combination of Amps."
I just recently cross shopped all these amps. Local hifi store had the demo Ayre for sale. I tried it out and while i didnt find much fault with it, i didnt find it engaging enough.

A different seller has both the luxman and passlabs. Of these two, the luxman I found more refined. It was so so sweet just an absolute pleasure to listen to.
my issue? the bass wasnt impactful enough. I received a good offer from the dealer for $11k new... so keep that in mind if your shopping the used market

So what did I end up going with? none of the above
A third local dealer who represents gryphon amps and vivid speakers had a used diablo 300 on trade in.
He was by far the most difficult to deal with. He doesnt like to go down on price for anything, kept insulting my speakers (kef blades) and cried about me using a credit card to pay for my purchase even though i bought high margin cables off him.

I wouldnt have dealt with him for any other purchase as i simply didnt like him, but it was worth it for the gryphon.
Yes, the integrated was better than the separates 

First 3 days i used my old copper speaker cables and found the amp to be very good. BUT, when i switched to the new silver cables it was then that I hit musical nirvana. This is the sound I've been searching for all this time. So happy with my purchase.  
questforhifi
Good to read that you found your Amp. Dealers/retailers cry over anything.
Small business receives a "kick back" for CC purchases annually.
Happy Listening!