Looking for a SS integrated Amplifier recommendation going into a new system

While waiting for a new speaker delivery, I have some time to start looking for a SS integrated amplifier, and hoping for some recommendations.

The speaker to pair with is Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL tweeter option that is around 91dB efficient, and the room size is 12x18x8.  I mostly listen to classical, jazz, female vocal, and the listening level normally is around 85dB, occasionally go up to 90dB.

I originally was looking for class-A integrated amplifier, but now would like to open the possibility to class-A/B as well to see what will be a good match for this new system I am putting together.

TIA
elan120
Sound characters important to me are good detail, natural, but can be a bit warm, sound stage, air, and the ability to reporduce the original recording. I invest lots of effort to improve my source, and I am hoping the result will show thorugh the integrated amp I end up getting.
Sound characters important to me are good detail, natural, but can be a bit warm, sound stage, air, and the ability to reporduce the original recording. I invest lots of effort to improve my source, and I am hoping the result will show through the integrated amp I end up getting.

I know your title says SS, but everything you’ve mentioned from your listening volumes, to music types, audio objectives, and sonic preferences suggests you should at least consider tube integrated amp, or maybe a hybrid. There’s a very good reason so many die-hard tube fans exist....it’s not just nostalgic foolishness or blind loyalty. I’m guilty of having not heard many of the modern offerings of decent SS integrated amps, but my previous long history with many SS and tube amps has led me down the road to tubes to get that natural detail and warmth with a hear-through holographic character, unrivaled clarity, micro dynamics and deep soundstage that brings me into the venue. Cayin, Raven Audio, Willsenton, Doge, Carver, Reisong, Dared, Muzishare, Yaqin, Prima Luna, Vincent, among others, have excellent options.

There’s some downside with tubes regarding heat, and fairly logical learning curve, but it’s well rewarded. With an SS amp, you get what you get, and hope it’s what you wanted. With a tube amp, rolling a single tube can change the character of the amp, which gives you the ability to tailor the sound exactly to your liking. Though many just set and forget their tubes for years and enjoy what the factory sent. There are legitimate sonic benefits from tubes that many of us just don’t want to go without. Food for thought.
A friend of mine, whose ears I trust, bought the LFD NCSE (~$7500) and thinks it is fabulous.  And he was sold on tubes before that.  I haven't heard it yet myself. No remote, if that matters.  BTW, he bought it from Gene Rubin, who is great to deal with.  Sounds like it could be a good choice for someone who values tone over "slam".  I hate that word. 
This is a great integrated amp - Luxman L-595A se

I ordered one and hope to have it by year end. A little over your budget, but worth it IMO.

http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=38
knotscott said what I was thinking to ask: have you ever tried tubes?

I would also think about features: remote volume; remote balance; tone controls. depending on your habits, a 'loudness' circuit for boosting bass when listening at low volumes;

for future flexibility, you might want pre-in. that could be used for anything with it's own volume control.

and, consider future use with a stereo pair of subs. you would want pre-out and main in so both the amp and the main speakers get relieved of low bass production