Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname
Update on the Fusions. They been hooked up to my A/V system for a week. That’s a total of 226 hrs. I put on them. Their staying in my system! The base on my LaScala’s are on the money. "Fast & tight & clear" Nora Jones- "Come away with me" LP opened up to precise clarity, which I was missing with the Zu Missions. Surprisingly I don’t need to change, a tube or transform my Crossover (ALK). I like to thank you @thyname for the heads upon the Zavfino’s
Congratulations! Thank you for the update.
As I have previously mentioned above, the effects are cumulative. The full loom concept. If budget allows, you can add more Zavfino to your chain, gradually. You will see (hear) what I am talking about 
So, I installed the used Dart into a Audioquest Niagara 1200 that powers my 2 front JL F-113 subs.
The power cord that I was using was a DIY version that I made using 10ga .9999 solid silver wire terminated with Furutech NCF fittings.I must say, the Dart seems anemic compared to my DIY cord. That is, the bass is barely detectable.

@ozzy5
What  10ga .9999 solid silver wire do you use ?

emilian67,
The 10 gauge silver wire that I used came from a supplier that provided documentation showing its .9999 certification.
I then polished it, applied some Furutech Nano liquid, pushed the conductors through the best oversized teflon tubing I could find, installed Graphene mesh sleeving, slightly twisted the 3 conductors then installed Furutech NCF fittings on the ends.
The parts alone cost over $2000. It is an awesome looking and sounding power cable. If purchased from a company it would probably be in the upper $$$ range. Its best attribute is in the bass performance.

ozzy
@ozzy, did you solder/crimp spades to the conductors to insert into the AC plugs? If so, which spades did you use? Thanks.