What were the radio stations of your youth that helped you on your music/audio journey?

I am older so my radio stations of influence were in their prime during the British invasion and many, many American singers and groups.  
The stations I listen to the most were WLS out of Chicago, KIOA out of Des Moines, KAAY out of Little Rock, Arkansas and KOMA  out of Oklahama.  When I was in the Air Froce I had a few stations near the main base I was stationed at outside of Rapid City, S.D.  
Of course systems and better and better systems and FM became the dominate source for broadcast/online music.  I did learn much of what I liked and eventually purchased through early radio listening.
I still listen to radio mainly for Jazz stations and NPR news. 

jusam
Houston stations, KILT AM (My introduction to the beginnings of the British Invasion thru Post-Woodstock/Pre-Donny and Marie), KLOL 101 FM “The Air Corps” (Aforementioned Post-Woodstock thru rehab “aka the aftermath of the late ‘70s into some indeterminate point-in-time involving the 1980s”), and KPFT Pacifica 90.1 (My intro to music genres beyond Top 40 Pop/AOR with emphasis on the Austin Scene)
All Detroit area

CKLW-the big eight, AM800,  out of Windsor Canada, jingles sung by Johnny Mann Singers, Robin Seymour-dj, also hosted TV show-Swingin Time, something like American Bandstand
WKNR-keener 13, AM1300, Detroit
A bit later on WXYZ, 1270AM Detroit, had tv dance show called Club 1270WABX  99.5FM, free form or undergroundWRIF 100.3FM, slightly more formatted rockWXYZ 101.1 for a short time similar to WRIF
Also a big fan of WLRH public radio in Huntsville Alabama back in the 1980s. Classical (Karl Haas Adventures in Good Music in particular) and “Just Jazz”. Good radio was slim pickings there back then.
Don’t remember the station but on late nights with Wolfman  Jack
was classic , Casey Kasum , and even talk show host 
like Paul Harvey , and Howard Stern when he was starting out 
entertainment which I would listen to ,
and in New England Stone man at WPLR, and WCCC at midnight 
stairway to heaven would be on every weekend . I lived in the suburbs and would Blast it where People coming to our keg parties + other party goods could hear over 1/4 mile away which speaks for it self 1970s,Great memories If I were only young again!