A pitch too High!

Recently, I damaged the V2 MM cartridge of Clearaudio Concept Wood turntable, so had it changed with a Grado Prestige Blue. The VTF for V2 is 2.2g while Grado blue stands at 1.5g. I took someone’s help to fix this. He even made azimuth adjustments and it sounded fine. But I soon realised that the sound had become thinner, voice being the primary indicator and just before the stylus landed on the record, it skipped back a bit then hit the record. Sometimes the tonearm would skip all the way out of the record, backwards. I called the guy back, and he felt the VTF should be fixed to around 2g to avoid the backward skip. He did so and that problem was licked and it seemed the voice thinning issue had also vanished. But last night, I put on the first pressing of Aretha Franklin Amazing Grace, and all along I found her pitch way higher, it was all too high pitched and uncomfortable. Seemed the bass had gone missing a little. On my Boulder 866, I could immediately hear the difference when the track was played through Roon. It was not as high pitched, thin as it sounded on analogue. I intend to call the guy again but wanted to know from experts here as to what the issue could be.
128x128terrible
@mijostyn I know how to set VTF, I even have the scale. Where it gets a little complicated for me is the anti-skating adjustment on a Clearaudio Concept turntable. Unlike say an SME tonearm where it is a knob within the contraption, antiskating in Concept is under the turntable which if I am not mistaken requires an allen key to adjust. And it does not have numbers and I don't know which side to turn it. Just scared I'll screw it up. And Clearaudio does not recomend anyone other than their authorised folks mess with this. I am reading up on VTA and have even ordered the HiFi news test LP.

Thank you for explaining cartridge suspension.

@sandstone Just downloaded the app. Going to use it soon.

Thank you all for the help. I am starting on it, to the extent I can.
It is unlikely you will damage the arm. With a stylus cover on and the lift arm raised. Turn the adjustment all the way in one direction. With the table level get a sense of how the arm wants to drift backwards. With the anti skate off it will not drift at all. Now turn the adjustment all the way in the other direction. Do not force. Get a sense again what the tonearm wants to do. With the anti skate all the way up the arm will want to drift vigorously backwards. Now you know which direction is "on" and "off."
You set your anti skate as I mentioned above. Look for videos on how to set up your arm. It is highly unusual for a company to make setting up an arm so difficult as we tend to change cartridges at least once in a while. 
@terrible  I think something else might be afoot. Its well known that the cartridge will have an electrical resonance; if a MM high output cartridge the inductance of the cartridge will be high enough that the resonance may well be inside the audio band.

This depends heavily on the capacitance of the tonearm cable; for that reason tonearm cables are usually low capacitance. In addition, the cable is usually only about a meter because the longer the cable the more capacitance.

With MM cartridges (unlike LOMC cartridges, where the loading is affecting the preamp rather than the cartridge), loading is important, since loading will help deal with that resonance. You may well be hearing that resonance as brightness- when I've used similar Grados, I've always had to load them to get the brightness gone.

Before messing with all the tracking stuff I'd look into this. BTW if you want to know more about this see:
http://hagtech.com/loading

Terrible-- I used to have a Concept, and I asked about adjusting the antiskate (which does not require a wrench, although it is a bit tedious).  This is from Mike at Musical Surroundings:

"If you are above the turntable, looking down on the tonearm, then a
counter-clockwise rotation will increase anti-skate. Conversely, if you
are underneath the turntable, looking up at the knob, then a clockwise
rotation will increase anti-skate and vice-versa."

It is easy to overdo the AS on this table/arm, start with very small increments. 
@terrible,  It sounds like your tonearm may be an older version of Satisfy.  Otherwise, there actually is an anti-skate knob lateral to the pivot for easy adjustment on the fly.  
+1 @mijostyn