Zu introduces Soul 6

https://www.zuaudio.com/loudspeakers/soul-21

Major changes:
1. $5999 starting price
2. Okoume standard finish instead of hickory
3. Bigger cabinet - up from 31.5" to 36"
4. 120 days to audition in home!

Zu claims Druid 6-type performance, deeper bass than mk.II, more amp friendly, horn-like impulse response.
I am intrigued.  Soul Supreme is a nice value at $4500 so Zu must really feel this a step up in performance to price it above that.  

whoopycat
Post removed 
I see this video and the ink maybe this guy drop too much acid or his shirt too loud to hear what going on. Now fan club enter in adhoc all reason why this guy that have two hundred thousand viewed goofed review. This guy good guy with balls get up and do what he do with those clothes on. time will tell but sound like they make mistake with design unless none of that important we all like different thing.
The design is sound, and highly considered. Like anything, it just has to be used correctly. If it is, then what people like comes into play. -Phil
The Soul 6 arrived today, and we fully agree with 213cobra. These are surprisingly good right out of the box on the stubs without fussing.  It looks like Zu gave them maybe 2 and a half weeks or so of burn-in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one here is going to buy in to these comments, Trust me, 
**burn in,,** right out the box,,,,we know how to translate this to mean other things...
**surprisngly good...**

Mozartman, I usual no agree with much you say but this guy review the speaker and give impression. It not like they tell him play it for 1 year before review. He gave opinion on lots of they speaker and nobody raise hand and say no no. Now they say all his good feedback good but all bad no good? This what you saying too? You self proclaim single speaker expert what you take?