Budget High Current Power Cords

Bang for buck, what are the best high-current power cords for power amps/sub amps? Seems an obvious question but I haven't found it in the AG archives.
hickamore
Such a trove of valuable leads, thanks to all. Can't guess how any particular cords will sound in my own (ever-evolving) system, but I feel sure the worthiest contenders have all been named, many of them dittoed. So I'm starting with Zavfino (thx to lalitk & williewonka) with the other thirty candidates standing ready in the playlist. After all, it's more about the journey than the illusory destination, right?  
The whole debate about AC power cords is ridiculous. Same with speaker wire. It’s ridiculous. If it can carry enough power to the device, it is adequate, and using a more expensive cable isn’t going to make a damn bit of difference. Sorry, but all of you are just bullshiting yourselves. There been many blind test done, and nobody can tell the difference, and I’m sure none of you are any different. Perception is reality. By the way, I can afford any cable for any component that’s available. So it’s not a case of Envy with me, it’s just a case of understanding how electronics and electricity works . It’s for that reason that well-regarded companies like McIntosh don’t really believe in expensive cables. They sell them because they can make money on them but if you talk to the people in charge there, they too think it’s a farce.
Forte F3. Best $150 I’ve spent on a power cable. Budget price, but great improvement with my power amps, including my PS Audio BHK 250, S300 & Aragon 8008BB. It ain't pretty, but the sound makes up for looks. https://www.thecableco.com/cables/power-cables/forte-f3-powerchord.html
The recently discovered: Adequacy Equation ~~~ knowitall (raised e to the 3X ridiculous) divided by bullshit (raised to e of the blind constant)  = farce less envy
For me the wire gauge is less important than the materials the cable is made from and that goes double for the connections. Audio Envy makes good flexible cables with quality materials for good prices.