Who are the Stand Up Guy's and Gals in this Audio Industry?

Been some banter the past couple of days about bad experiences with a couple of the "Boutique Amplifier and  Speaker Builders"

So I am posing the question of these " Boutique Builders" , who of them have been stand up guys and gals taking care of business for you.

Some may find this information helpful in the processes of making a purchasing decision.

I will say that Upscale Audio has been standup in  the past with an Issue I had with a Pathos Amp and got me fixed up fast.
128x128jerryg123
Another vote for Frank Van Alstine, although I'm pretty sure his gear isn't expensive enough or pretty enough for the rarified waters here.

He makes quality gear for sure! @ross6860
I've had good luck working with the service guys at Kimber Kable. I had an ancient Kimber power cord that they couldn't repair, so they just sent me a new one. Recently they re-terminated a pair of bi-wired speaker cables. They work fast, and their prices are reasonable.
I think it's great to see a list so long of great individuals involved in our hobby as manufacturers or retailers. It says something positive.

A personal shout-out for Jeff Rowland, a true gentleman and devoted to his craft. I have nothing but respect for him as an individual, and as a superb audio designer (sadly, I own nothing).