V-Cap Odam or Miflix output caps In preamp

Wondering if anyone has compared these two caps in a preamp? I am considering the Odams for output two in my Don Sachs preamp. What differences can one expect?
TIA
starboard
The ODAM in my DS2 are amazing and beats the Miflex in every category from my testing. GR Copper Caps may be a contender and are quite new...

Wig
I understand this is an older thread but I wanted to provide some insight (as I know many folk find these threads via a Google search). I would have to honestly say that in my experience in dozens of amplifiers and preamps that I've tried them in, the Miflex beats the Odam in every category that is important to me- more organic tone, more transparency and a more natural midrange. I think the Odam lack good lower midrange/upper bass delineation and I simply cannot enjoy them over time- far beyond 300-500 hours, so burn in is not a concern. The Odams do seem more extended in the highs and deeper in the bass, but I have to try to convince myself that this is better. With the Miflex (once adequately burned in) everything simply sounds more right/real/correct to me. Of course, YMMV but I do not care for the Odams. 

All the best, Aric
I found the V-Cap oils our performed the Milfex copper capacitors in the DAC we manufactuer.  The Milfex are nice but the V-Caps just made music to our ears.