Has anyone compared the Terminator Plus to the Holo Audio May (KTE edition)?

I know each of these has been discussed separately on this forum, and I've seen comparisons between the original Terminator and the Holo Audio May.  But I haven't seen direct comparisons between the Terminator Plus (which is supposedly a substantial upgrade to the original) and the May.  So I thought I would pose the question. 
I'll be upgrading from my Chord Qutest soon (I like the Qutest a lot, but I know there's better out there), and my budget will be around 5 - 9k.  I'm interested in R2R DACs because of their supposed natural/analog sound.  And I've heard/read that these two R2R DACs punch above their price points.
128x128hiphiphan

Because sonically all these discrete R2R ladder dacs are very close to each other and all have well over >2v output (most amps only need <1v for full ouput) and low impedance outputs, as strong as any preamp.
I would then start looking at the one that has an inbuilt volume control to go direct with, as best best preamp is no preamp, and you’ll save a stack of money also.

My MSB discrete R2R ladder dac sounds stunning going direct using it’s own volume control, and betters any preamps that have been used even $$$$$K ones friends have tried to challenge it with.

Cheers George
Interesting. I have a very good integrated amp (T+A Elektroakustik). But I think there's a way to bypass the preamp section. I might have to experiment. Thanks for the suggestion.