Is there a good indoor FM antenna?

What is your experience with an indoor FM antenna.  I am in a rental situation and cannot mount an outdoor antenna.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiend. 

jusam
The short answer is no.  But, the SR100 might be a little better than the free dipole "antenna" that comes with most tuners.  I have the SR100 and the ST2 and the SR100 was more effective for me.  I live a long way from any broadcast locations, so your mileage may vary depending on your proximity to the broadcast tower.
@jusam if you get a MD ST-2 trying putting it on a roof line of your house (hanging vertically). If you are in a building, on the balcony. Putting my ST-2 on the roof line made a huge difference. I have great reception now.

I also have an excellent indoor wire type of antenna. I searched on A’gon just now to try and remember the name of this product so I can get a second one. I will add a new post if I figure it out.
I live in a single family home with an attic. Some yrs back I put an antenna in the attic. I hung it (antenna mast)  from the ridge beam/pole. IOW upside down. Worked well. Still does