On ''what there is''

The question looks ''philosophical'' in the sense of ''what exist?''. In the old terminology ''ontology question''.
The modern formulation (by Quine) is: ''what are the values of your variables''? In our hobby ''what are
the new available components''?  Can one person know what are available components? Obviously not
but we have ''collective knowledge''. Each contribution is welcome. Like in science. But like in science there
are individuals with special contributions. Raul with his MM contributions and his ''successor'' chakster
with his contributions about ''both kinds'': MC's and MM's. Despite his ''modest means''. I think we should
be thankful to have such individuals.
128x128nandric
I will react to two posts and then stop my contributions.
First about ''grammar wonder''. As is know American 
make difference between their ''great'', ''mediocre '' and
''worthless writers''. But they all share the same grammar.
This of course apply for all ''nations'' which obviously must
have ''national literature'' in order to compete with other
nations. In the past we also have had ''national science''
with the question which is the best: German, English,
Russian or American. 
Now look at the kids all over the world. At the age of 4 they
speak each language  whatever. How long you think an
English teacher will need to learn Chinese or Japanese?
I am not sure but think that Chomsky called ''language capability''
as, say, gift of mother nature. Do 4 years kids know what grammar
is ? This capability seems to work till the age of 12 (?)

Mahgister (10-16-21)
''Anybody who read about logic know Frege's drama''. 
From this statement those who are familiar with Frege's
work can deduce that mahgister has no idea about Frege.
Frege is called ''the father of modern logic''. So his logic
was his triumph.  The drama apply to his mathematical
work. His ''magnum opus'' Grundgesetze ( Foundation
of mathematics) contained an paradox which was discovered
by Russel. BTW ''set paradoxes'' were known problem
of set theory. Many attempts are made to solve the problem. However later mathematician were so impressed by Frege's
work on mathematics that they  corrected the paradox. The
 result  is now  called Frege's theorem.
(Zalta, Boolos, Burgess,Hale, e.a.)

However the limit was his advice not to read Frege but Rudolf
Steiner. What an arrogant nitwit.

Very dense Nandric, I am lost and I consider myself fairly educated in philosophy and science, but entertaining and introspecting regardless (your topic, I respect that)
Something that music does is to put us on an elevated state of mind sometimes, we reflect about past present and future and we get an"apparent" clarity about the universe as a unison (English is my second language) Spanish is first. Italian and Portuguese won't count as additional.
Leaving Dubrovnik tomorrow, yesterday was at Neum, Hvar and Split along the way, what a wonderful country. Went to some place and the person didn't speak English well, I don't (obviously) speak Croatian, she said Italian? And I followed, there was no communication barrier from then on, I know they were cruel with their empire (the Old Romans), but what a wonderful thing a Cuban can communicate with a Croat in a language which is not native to either.
Going back to your original post, the aforementioned individuals haven't participated yet, but I agree, we learn from everyone here (Good and bad stuff), personally I learned quite a few things from Raul and Chak, good things, from others I learned bad stuff which allows me to avoid some situations which is a good thing, so philosophically, everything I learn even the bad it ends up been good.

Going back tomorrow to my "new" system, refurbished GFA 545 SS amp, nothing that would interest anyone on audiogon or be considered spectacular, yet I love the synergy with my old speakers.
Thanks Nandric
However the limit was his advice not to read Frege but Rudolf
Steiner. What an arrogant nitwit.
I never said that Frege was a nitwit...Dont put your mouthwash in my mouth...

I said that it was not a mind like Whitehead or Goethe... i read these 2 and i read 200 hundred books of Steiner by the way...I study Frege when i had 24 years old...I dont live my life around it like you did it seems  perusing  his work and selling  yourself with it  on an audiophile forum thinking that nobody here know about him... 😁😊

I can cite 200 hundred other writers in science and philosophy...

I never call yourself a nitwit either by the way like you just did to me even after i welcome you in my post here... Your insult speak volume about your understanding of philosophy and your being ...

By the way i studied extensively Cantor , Grothendieck, Goedel and Peirce and Cassirer , each one being a giant over Frege work...Like Whitehead was a giant over Russell...Educate yourself before using insult...

I will return to yourself, because you are unable to discuss, your own insult....

That was an ugly and undeserved insult nandric. Apparently knowledge doesn't always change what we are.