Who are the Stand Up Guy's and Gals in this Audio Industry?

Been some banter the past couple of days about bad experiences with a couple of the "Boutique Amplifier and  Speaker Builders"

So I am posing the question of these " Boutique Builders" , who of them have been stand up guys and gals taking care of business for you.

Some may find this information helpful in the processes of making a purchasing decision.

I will say that Upscale Audio has been standup in  the past with an Issue I had with a Pathos Amp and got me fixed up fast.
128x128jerryg123
Richard Vandersteen - He gave me phone time to discuss speakers (his 4As) that I'd bought on the used market, and that he no longer sold in that form. I mean, serious phone time. This was the late '80s. I couldn't believe how well he treated me. He actually took the time to educate me about psychoacoustics & the benefits of 1st order crossovers!

MHDT Audio - Jiun-Hsien, who patiently answered every question. I ended up buying (and loving) MHDT Labs' Orchid DAC. No regrets there.

Lake People/Violectric - Fried Reim. He's the boss & chief design engineer. Fried makes terrific products (I own 2 of their amps) and has treated me very well in person and on the headphone boards. I'll buy their products again for sure based on solid engineering & terrific sound

Power Holdings (LP/Violectric's US distributor) - Arthur (sorry, no last name) has treated me very well in person and via email. A class act.
Peter Ledermann - The SoundSmith
Inventer, engineer, educator, innovator and a really great guy to talk with about anything cartridge or stylus related....
One of the great ones in the industry.
Another vote for Frank Van Alstine, although I'm pretty sure his gear isn't expensive enough or pretty enough for the rarified waters here.

For great customer service it's hard to beat Bryston, although far from a boutique builder.