Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
I could not agree with Miller Carbon more (understanding there is a 50% chance you are being sardonic).

I like metal but its not my every day go to. I listen to EVERYTHING.

I have bought, borrowed, or stole +/- 50 vinyl albums in the past 12 months with my new system.

My three best sounding records that I would use to illustrate the difference of a $10k 2-channel system vs. my friends Bose home theater:
1. Metallica, 2. Notorious BIG (gift from my kids), and 3. Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust.

Whoops - did I just uncork the rap debate?

Post removed 
...and, oh, yes, the better the stereo the cooler the sound.  That goes for all music, especially Heavy Metal!
Lots of snarky comments and snobbery as expected in an audiophile forum when word "metal" is uttered but it's unnecessary and down right childish to s..t on someone else music. Those of you that do, go to your bazillion dollar system and listen to your three records that sound good and be happy. Moving on...... Any and all music or even non-music will benefit from a hifi system. I don't care if you listen to fart noises, it will sound "better" on a hifi system. Most of metal AND rock music is not well recorded, that's common knowledge. It doesn't mean i can't have a hi end (to me) stereo, does it? Frankly the whole premise is strange to me.
An audio system should do justice to any type of music played. If not something is off. And rock music and metal are not inferior recordings many metal and rock acts used much care in mastering. As with all types of music bad recordings exist.