New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta
Check out Signal Cables and talk to Frank. Straight shooter that builds a quality product at a very fair price and no magic wire voodoo.
$149/pair. Can’t beat that. I already ordered the Zavfino OCC Nova cables ($350) but if they don’t pan out…
Well, I make cables all the time. All manner of cables. Some recipes sound warmer. Some sound more detailed. Some darker and some more brilliant. I can change the tone, openness, resolution and warmth by conductor material, connector brand, dielectric material, geometry and shielding or lack of it. You could not possibly be more wrong @cakyol. 

Does the observed sound correlate with capacitance and inductance of the cable? Or is it more like a cook it, taste it, and adjust the recipe?
Both. I think more so by the way you cook it, but if specs on capacitance and inductance get somewhat extreme, then that will certainly correlate more to the observed sound.  However, for most cabling it is the way you “cook it” as you say. 
You can pick up a used set of Audience AU24 or AU24SE. When I had B&W N803 I had good results with AZ Hologram, Satori, Audience AU24 and Purist Aqueous. They were all bi-wire cables. If you’re using regular runs make sure to connect the speaker cables to the top set of binding posts.