What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I really enjoy high end car audio and am able to get very good imaging/performance with my DSP by fine tuning the speaker delays and freq responses.  I've spent quite a bit of time tuning it, but it's something that is a lot of fun.
@simonmoon ’s comments made me think

he is correct, i don’t do any ’serious’ listening in a car... one is fundamentally multi tasking being an attentive driver (or passenger)

that said, we all have wonderful memories of great tunes, great moments, alone or with others with memorable music in cars -- so car audio is hardly trivial in that respect

in fact, one can argue the converse to a degree, one listens to the music more than the ’hifi system’ in a car, the audiophile ocd details of reproduction are best ignored when one enjoys music while commuting or on an extended road trip - most recently i drove to and from portland for a friends/family visit, it was so much fun to put on steely dan, anita baker, angela stone, tower of power, shaggy, etc etc as we cruised ... fun fun fun!
Sports Radio or news. I have a new 2021 vehicle with a sound system  I would have been ecstatic over a couple decades ago. Now there's no point as no car system will ever come close to what I have at home. When I take the time out to listen I want my collected music to be as pristine as possible, for me anything else is a waste, unless it is live of course.
different use cases and situations

some meals you sit down at a michelin star restaurant, take your time, take it all in, full envelopement of senses, lovely lovely

other times, a nice simple bbq with tasty smoked brisket, mac n cheese, a bright crisp salad, shared with friends, talking and laughing, emphasis not fully on the food, but it is part of the wonderful whole

both enjoyable to the max....joy of life is a such collection of such varied experiences