NY Audio Show

I see its in a new venue this year, still no exhibitor list online though.  Wonder if they will require proof of vaccination.  Cheers
spoutmouzert
dill, Chucktoberfest is SC. Thus the lager. Not that there’s anything wrong with lager, a fine German beer and a good quaff to be had for sure. But here at Chuctoberfest our beverage of choice is Deschuttes Black Butte Porter, brewed right here in the Pacific Northwet.

Also unlike your typical weenie so-called audiophile events held in hastily set up hotel rooms, Chuctoberfest features seriously dialed in systems tweaked and modded to the max. Brandon Wade in Woodinville has been improving his system for some time now, as have I, and we both have some pretty cool stuff to demo, things you simply will never encounter in any ordinary show situation.

I don’t know everything Brandon has planned but here in Redmond we will have pork back ribs with beer and all the trimmings. Take that, you dopey hotel shows! Which never even happen anyway. Chuctoberfest is ON!!!

Thanks dill for the link. My first year and already people copying me. Pretty freaking cool.
That show is JUNK not worth the effort. See the entire show in less than 1 hour BIG JOKE!!!
At least they're trying. Not their fault if it's all in decline. I had a blast for hours in Rob Wyatt's room one year.
It's in NY are you kidding???? You will probably have to show vaccinations card, jab video, mask receipt, and a current DNC membership card!  NY is national joke and a disgrace with the way they have handled COVID-19. IMO 🙁
Chuctoberfest looks like a great time!

Indeed, so great it triggers some into fits of impotent rage. What is inexplicable is why anyone would remove a perfectly fine post simply because someone is, what? Jealous? Micro-offended? More than likely. Oh well, that is one of the many great things about Chuctoberfest, the utter and complete absence of prudes, scolds, and censors. No safe spaces! Just mature good-natured adults getting together to enjoy good music, food, and drink. Scandalous!