Can someone suggest a lush tube integrated under $3000 used

My main system it’s solid state preamp and amp. I’ll through in a tube preamp on occasions. Somedays I just miss the lush involving syrupy tube sound with small jazz and blues recordings. I know highs may be rolled off,  not a lot of slam but can be so involving you lose track of time. This amp will be matched with some Joseph Audio first gen Pulsar, LSA 2 statement tower with ribbon tweeter and some Tiny Dancers. 

I’ve heard good things of the Cary, Ayon, maybe an old Conrad Johnson cav 50, I just don’t have much experience with integrated amps. My speakers aren’t the most efficient. 

paulcreed
@paulcreed ,
Thanks for the "syrupy" clarification, makes more sense as to what you are seeking. If you are cautious of 20 watts, consider various  used Quicksilver, VAC and conrad johnson options These 3 represent good engineering/design/sound quality/reliability  and customer service..
Charles
You guys are throwing out random suggestions of amps that you like. Would you describe these amps as having  "lush involving syrupy tube sound"? I bet if you really thought they sounded that way, you wouldn't like 'em. Syrupy is NOT something I want in my system. Which is exactly why the Cary I recommended in this thread lasted less than a week at my house.

But that's what the OP wants.....
@paulcreed ,
I would suggest you reach out to Auric Audio. They may be able to build you what you want near your budget target. Excellent quality work and customer service.Let him know what you desire. Choice of transformers, capacitors, resistors and wire can tailor the sonic signature of an amplifier.
Charles