What do you think is the best integrated amplifier under 1000

How's it going?! I'm in search for a integrated that can produce the best sound for the 1000 under bracket. I know it's not a lot of money for an amp, but I still think there's some great amps on the used market for that price. Or if anyone would know a great chi-fi amp for the price it would be all so helpful. I have wharfedale 9.1 bookself speakers and will be mainly using the speakers for hip hop music. My room size is very small like 9 feet by 10 feet for a computer set up. I have it running my speakers into a Emotiva basx a100 in a Arcam rdac to computer. It's just for near filed desktop use.  The speakers have a  sensitivity of 86db so looking for something powerful enough. Here are the rest of the specs:  Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 loudspeaker Specifications | Stereophile.com

Any other info you need just let me know. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Peace.
audiowav
Thanks. How much do they usually go for? Because to be honest with you I don't think it will still be there when I would like to buy it. As I don't have the money at hand at the moment.

Do you know the characteristics of the Rogue Sphinx?
For that price range, I would keep my eyes peeled for  Vincent MK-236. If a bit higher, the 237. I've not tried them, but the hybrid tube/ss design and the aesthetics. @mesch has said wonderful things about them, and he knows his amps. https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=vincent+integrated+sv-236