Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
500 watts available at 4 ohms from the big Rowland transistor amplifier versus 45 watts available via the tubed Jadis . And the Jadis is an equally competitive amplification choice. There’s so much more involved than quantity of power in achieving superb sound quality. No doubt that the Jadis mono blocks have excellent quality transformers and top notch robustly constructed power supply.
Charles
 Jadis JA30mk2 doesn’t even break a sweat handling the GH’s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bought the Defy7 wayyyy back in 2009, before I knew about the JA30 monos , Wish i had the monos, as they are more convenient to move around.
But alas,  stuck with the Defy til....
So i upgarde  most resistors to takman Rey/metal and most caps to Mundorf SESGO .47 (12 X$50) + some nice big F&T's as well. Left the big blue Philips alone, extremely musical cap there.
can't be improved on.
Replaced main cabels inside to navships silver wire.
Copper posts on rear.
anyway, the Center trans is always cold, never breaks evena  warmth. 2 output trans, barely warm to the touch. 
Of course not driving anything too dif.
But goes to show jadis put some cash into those trans.
Although the Defy did have a  few rumors surrounding the amp, decades ago, I think it was all bunk.
This Defy is built like a  tank and has ZERO performance issues. 
I have no idea who started those rumors, but they are all unfounded and a  bunch of baloney.

Here's the amp in action. All pre tubes are Teles, (Of course). 
a  few Svets ran out of juice, so I had some used chinese tubes sitting on my shelf, stuck those in the 3 slots and works flawless. 
Hum came around, so I swaped the 3 chinese around between the 3 slots and now no hum at all.
This amp is solid and I'm guessing is **self biasing**
Yet my tech has some neat bias pots  which we will install so it makes it much more easy to bias.
The Jadis pots , just a pinch of a screw turn and its either too cool/too hot. 
But again< i'm wondering if this amp is self biased, thus really no need to swap out the pots>.
anyone?
Tubes have over 4k hours, maybe 5k.

Music starts at 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjYiZztHgM

Here's a  look inside at the upgrades.
fast forward to 6 mintes,, in this vid,  I still have the Millennium tweeter, Which I dumped earlir this year and went WBer set up as heard above.
The dual WBers completely annihilates the Seas in midrange fq's, 
And the chinese paper tweeter is superior to the Seas Millennium ($700!!) tweeter by virture of a  higher sens @ 91 db. vs Millennium's crappy 87db. 

The Mundorf SESGO .47's on each tube really gave  up a  nice punch in bass guitar/drum sets. 
Glad i canceled the order for the M EVO.47's and went  with the SESGO. 
The blue adis wires inside are now upgraded to navships 10 gague silvercopper wires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpVCbHX6jWU

**not stable,,,flawed design,,** are the 2 comments i heard made by 2 dif local tech geeks.
I ain't buying. 

I think Jadis should have  only made the JA30 and JA80, a  few intergrated.
Whats the point in designing amps weighing over 80 lbs??

Even the JA80's are too heavy, Jadis should have made
JA30, JA60 and say about 4 or 5 intergrated and thats it.