Western Electric or Takatsuki 300Bs?

I'm building a pair of 300B Parallel SET monoblocks and want to fit them with a premium set of 300Bs (two per channel). From what I've read, I've pretty much narrowed it down to these two tubes. The Takatsuki tubes are a bit more expensive (based on Parts Connexion price) and have a much shorter warranty, so I'm leaning toward the WE reissues. 

I read Terry London's Stereo Times review and he seemed pretty enthusiastic regarding the WE tubes. Anyone heard both of these in the same amp? 
128x128jaytor
If you had asked me a few weeks ago, I would have said I had settled on the Takatsukis. It's only reading of a couple tube failures and the recent positive WE reviews that has me rethinking. 

I appreciate the positive endorsements for the Takatsukis. For those that own them, do you have an idea of how many hours you have on them?

I listen to my system a lot - it's typically playing 8-10 hours a day when I'm working from home which is most of the time. My work desk is at the back of my listening room. So I'm looking for tubes that will last a while. 

Thanks.
@jaytor,
In my experience the major determinate for output tube lifespan and reliability is the chosen operational points for the tube in the amplifier circuit and the heat dissipation level of the amplifier circuit. The more conservative these settings,  the less stress/ on the tubes and thus longer lifespan. 

I own the Coincident Frankenstein 300b SET mono blocks and I believe that the operational points are  a bit toward higher/aggressive parameters.  They sound exquisite but may be tougher on certain 300b tubes. I had an early (First production run) white base Takatsuki pair and one failed after  about 2 years of heavy use(The other tested just fine).

Takatsuki replaced the tube without any hassle. They sent me the then new black based pair. One of these failed a few years later. So an amplifier with softer operational point setting may quite likely yield longer service from the tubes.

I've used EML XLS the past 6 years or so and they are a different story altogether.  Ultra rugged, strong and rock solid reliable.  They sound fantastic as well. Authoritative and dynamic sound yet organic leaning. Not as organic as Takatsuki but by no means clinical or analytical.  They convey soul and emotion to my satisfaction. 

I believe that no matter which premium tier 300b you select  it will provide excellent sound quality.  This level of 300b is admittedly expensive but are worth it in a high quality amplifier. No point in hampering this level of amplifier with lower cost lesser performance tubes.
Charles 
I have Takatsuki 300Bs, purchased after a lot of research and at the recommendation of Woo. I love them, worlds above whatever I got stock. I just got what I thought appealed to my aesthetic and were the very best. Have not tried the others. I don’t like swapping stuff… just like to get to the best solution as fast as possible.
My pair of Takatsuki is 8.5 years old. Granted, I don't play them every day and I rotate them with a pair of KR Balloons. . .