What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I leave my audiophile brain home and just listen mindlessly like I’m listening to Alexa.  We all preach how important the room is in getting good sound — the car’s interior is an audio nightmare, and to make matters even worse we sit on one side of it.  Game over IMO.  I focus mainly on driving anyway and wish more people did the same.  
My Toyota Tundra has the upgraded JBL stereo.  I use it to listen to books on CD.  Recorded music listening is strictly an at home activity.
Couple times a year love to take out highly modified (just as my home stereo equipment) 2011 Mustang GT vert, top down listening to streams through Ifi IDSD signature and highly modded car system. This in no way approaches home listening, noise floor with top down ridiculously high, this for kicking it out with music I rarely listen to at home. Forget about dynamic range, all loud works in this environment.
@dekay

When I’m alone I listen to myself yell and cuss.
When I am driving my wife I listen to her yell and cuss.
We live in the Los Angeles area.

i use to have a 45-50 minute commute, with about an extra 10-15 minutes a day from congestion.

since COVID i have zero traffic congestion during my 30 minute commute. i get on the freeway in 5-6 minutes from my home, and set the cruise for 75mph and get off 20 minutes later at the exit near work. reverse back home. the silver lining to all this chaos. unfortunately in the car biz when people are not driving they don’t need you.

in the Seattle area all the techies and academics are not going to work; Amazon and Microsoft (and the majority of other tech) are still closed working from home. they mostly all live east of Seattle and commute to the west. so east<->west freeways are empty. blue collar are back to work, they commute north and south, and those freeways are worse than ever now.

the new normal.
Years ago, I had the Honda/Bose system and later the Mark Levinson system in a Lexus. I don’t recall the sound being anything special. These days, Honda and others probably, don’t even offer a CD player. For my money, I believe the best spend is for Sirius/XM radio. Favorite channels: Beatles; 60's; 70's; the Bridge.