Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Asa, imho SF GH (had them) would not show its best potential with 30w amps...
@alexatpos. consider these comments from @daveyf.

"mk2 and the KT150 tubes make this Jadis amp the most resolving and life like sounding amp I have ever had in my system. The Jadis JA 30 mk2’s drive my SF GH’s with ease..allowing the speaker to define the soundstage with great precision. The highs are as pure as any amp I have ever heard and are ( at least to me) a revelation with the silk domes that the GH’s utilize.
With certain wind instruments the sound of air escaping through the horn section can easily be heard and the ‘blat’ that distinguishes the various openings of the trumpet and the sax are now eerily realistic.
IMHO, if these new Jadis amps will work with your speakers, they should be on your very short audition list."

The OP of this thread had a very different outcome.
Charles
@alexatpos I might agree that the original Jadis JA30’s may not have had enough power at 30 watts/ch to show the GH’s at their best; but the new model Jadis JA30 Mk2 has an output of 48 watts/ch ( due to its larger and more robust power transformers and its use of the new KT150 tube).
The new model is as i stated in the reference from Charles above.
I have not had the chance to try the Jadis and do not want to derail the thread, however, I have paired SF GH with Pathos Inpol 2, Burmester 956mk2 and Krell Evo 302.

Before I tryed the Krell I thought that the other amps are quite sufficient, but to my surprise (I am not a fan of big ss amps) it was the Krell that really 'opened' those speakers.

Few times I have read that some of the folks have even set amps with SF GH and by no means I would argue with anybodys choice, but imho those people with such or similar low powered tube amps will never hear everything what that speaker has to offer

@alexatpos  I use two different amps with my GH’s. Not at the same time. The Jadis mono blocks are my go to tube amps, but I also have a modded Jeff Rowland model 8 t ss amp. This amp is a real brute, puts out 250 watts/ch into 8 ohms..and doubles into 4 ohms etc. I can tell you that the gain position on my preamp is about the same for both amps, and that the Jadis JA30mk2 doesn’t even break a sweat handling the GH’s. Same goes for the ss amp.