Audiophile-grade ground rod?

Anyone know of a high quality (purity) copper home grounding rod?

Replacing my old rusty one will be significant, but wondering if there are brands that are higher quality than others.
thanks

clustrocasual
The electrician installed 2 ground rods 6 feet apart
I got to wondering about this so I measured and the rods are 10' apart. 
I'm not advocating adding ground rods but here is my experience as an Eng Mgr over Test Equipment in an Aerospace Mfg plant.  We made product that operates in the 0-10 mA range.  So the test equipment must be very quiet in order to generate clean plots.  We started having some noise issues of say 0.5-1 mA which is enough to make the plots look bad on one of the test stands.  My test engineer suggested sinking a ground rod through the floor right next to the test stand so that the chassis could be grounded.  Our facilities mgr was not on board with that plan until we showed him that the building ground was floating at 500+ mA!  The ground rod worked.  To be effective the ground wire must be thick and short.  The ground rod must be near the equipment.  The ground was connected to the chassis only.
Adding ground rods just because may not be wise.  Proper measurement and analysis of the electrical noise should be done first and then determine the best course of action.  BTW- our products fly on airplanes.  Therefore, they are operating in the 0-10 mA range with no earth ground.
Millercarbon’s first post might sound like a joke (and I assume that was the intention), but there’s an element of truth to it. Ground rods in dry, low quality soil (common conditions) are not ideal. You want a low impedance path to ground and that isn’t easy to achieve. I’ve wondered how you can get around this. Multiple grounding rods should help. Some jurisdictions require at least 2. So would keeping the soil around the ground rod wet. I have to imagine there is at least one audiophile on this forum that has set up a sprinkler system to automatically water the area near the ground rod to keep electrical conductivity with the earth high. I’ve also wondered if putting a ground rod in a river bank or stream would meet code because that would for sure solve the problem.