Audio Mirror vs Prima Luna tube DAC

Hi there,
Wondering if anyone out there has had the opportunity to A/B the Audio Mirror Tubadour III SE and the Prima Luna Evo 100 tube DACs.  I am looking to get as close to vinyl as possible while either streaming (Qobuz) or playing CD files from an Aurender N100H....nuts I know.

Currently using my Moon/SimAudio 260D CD player as DAC with Curios Evolved USB as interconnect from the Aurender.

Are there other tube DAC (or solid state) options I should consider at about the same price point?

Thanks all.
mahlijanian
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post.
Best bang for my buck I ever spent on audio related stuff (a book):
https://www.getbettersound.com/store

I have no affiliation with the author Jim Smith. For less than $50 his book is a no brainer.
Smith’s advice: other than speakers, your ROOM makes the biggest impact on sound quality.
Stop chasing components- get your room setup as correctly as possible.

@jerry2021  You're always evaluating a system... and how different components sound within it. 

I personally auditioned a number of different DACs at the same time within my system and did indeed hear differences, as did a blinded co-listener.  We both agreed on the winner, which wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest.  I did not level match though, so maybe we just both picked the loudest (or softest, or whatever).    

If you can't hear the differences, there's no reason to chase the dragon, but that also doesn't mean that others aren't hearing them.  

People on this site like to state that product X is better than Y and pretend that's always the case, when in fact X was better than Y "to their ears in their system (and in their room)."  

In your system and to your ears, X = Y.  There's nothing wrong with that at all.
Agreed.

Only way one will know for sure is bring DACs into one’s own home and compare. Figure out sound you like (warm & lush VS detailed & analytical or whatever), set a price limit, use other peoples’ recommendations to narrow down your list, and then bring a few DACs in house to demo with YOUR own ears.
Agree with just about everything Jerry has said here.

Re : (warm & lush VS detailed & analytical or whatever)....will also add that often in my experience I am giving up one of these qualities for another , usually in the dacs implementation.