Amplifier for Totem Forest

Hello,
I just ordered a totem forest and wondering if you guys can recommend an amplifier that would sonically matched this speaker.

Does totem speakers sound better with Tube or SS amp ?

Regards,

Aprica
aprica
I use tube in the pre-amp and then class-d power for my Totems. Sounds wonderful.

Enjoy,
Mot
I used a 200w/ch Krell amp with the Forest's and they suckked up every last ounce I could give them. When lesser power was used, they still sounded ok, but they will absolutely come alive and thrill you when fed alot of good clean power. For tube magic use a tube preamp or tube buffer i.e...Yaquin makes a killer for about $185!

I've been using my Forests in a secondary system with a Yaqin M13s integrated at only 40wpc. Mainly for late night/early morning listening and has been very enjoyable at lower levels, with such a holograhic sound. I never thought I'd get such a full range sound with no sub, but those Forests are amazing, imho.

I second the suggestion of Sim Audio.  Not only did Totem commonly use Sim components to demo their speakers, they actually collaborated on an integrated amp called the Totem Amber which was built by Sim Audio.  

Full disclosure, I currently have a Sim Audio W3 listed for sale on US Audio Mart, so I am somewhat biased, but the Totem Amber was essentially a W3 strapped to one of their pre amps.  Shoot me a direct message if you have interest in learning about the W3 or recommended pre-amp pairings.  I think the W3 combined w/ a Tube pre might be an even better fit for you then the original Amber.