Octave V70SE vs Qualiton X200

Anyone experience comparing both amps? Currently have the Qualiton X200 on audition and really very impressed. The Octave has gotten really good reviews as well, but from what I’ve read it’s pretty neutral sounding. I’m looking for a warmer sound but still resolving which is why I chose to demo the X200 first. It hasn’t disappointed thus far. Pricing is close, Octave is a bit more but not far away from the X200. This is subjective but looks wise I prefer the X200. Reminds me of my Dads old Hifi setup. Thanks in advance.
chipcalzone
For Posterity:
I sat in on an Octave demo at the RMAF.  The Octave amp (can't remember which one) was the most impressive piece of gear I saw at the show.  The control of the Dynaudio speakers they had matched up with was fabulous. 
@chipcalzone -- if you can bump up your budget a bit more, take a look at Qualiton a50i. The 50 watts of pure class A is just magical! Based on my auditioning experience, it punches above the X200 -- as it should, given the price difference.

BTW, I demoed the Octave v70 and agree with another poster that it was a bit more on the SS side of the spectrum. But that's not necessarily a bad thing in my book. It retains all the positive attributes of holographic imaging, separation and romance of a good tube amp. You should audition the Octave as well before making your final decision. 

Just my 2 cents.
@arafiq 

Thank you for your inputs. If I were using more efficient speakers I would demo the A50i however using 86db Dynaudio's so the 50 class A watts I assume is not enough. I have no plans of changing my speakers in the near future as I'm quite happy with them.
@chipcalzone 
The store I demoed the Octave line had the entire Dynaudio line so I asked to hook up the Confidence 20's as well as the Contour 20i's.
My jaw dropped. IMO the combo of the Octave and Dynaudio is a match made in heaven! Good Luck to you!
@chipcalzone -- I'm driving the Harbeth SHL5+ with the a50i with no issues at all. The SHL5+ are 86db/6 ohms. I can crank it up to the point where I don't care to stay in the room. And even then I'm probably at 50% of the volume dial. But either way, both models are excellent. Good luck!

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/9424