Recommended streamers/servers?

Up to $5,000. At present I have a SILENT ANGEL RHEIN Z1 V2 MUSIC SERVER connected to a PS Audio DS DAC via USB CABLE.
erastof
I can only speak about the streamers that I have heard, and they range in price from a $200 (Logitech, SHM) to $3500 (Bryston).
I currently use a second Generation Node in two mid Fi systems, and in my 2 channel system, a Melco N100 and CA CXN2.  The DAC in the 2 channel system is a Bryston DAC3 and every streamer mentioned has been paired with it at some time.  I also have played files using the Network Function of an Oppo 105 and 203 in all systems.
  The cheapest of the streamers sounded a little thin compared to the pricier ones.  I can honestly say the Melco and the CA sound as good as the Bryston (they all sound really good, the Bryston OS was terrible).  The Node was perhaps 3/4 of the way closer to the pricier streamers.  I heard the current Node at a dealer a few months ago and it was very impressive.
  I haven’t heard Auralic, Innous, Naim, dCS….
  So my conclusion based on my experience is that into the same DAC, the point of diminishing return was around $1200, roughly what Paid for the Melco and the CA.  Any can do whatever they want to do with their money, but for me, the only way I would buy a new streamer is if it had some feature that comes down the pike in the future that can’t be added by a software upgrade.
Watching this thread with great interest. I like @larry5729 have done away with the external DAC (Mytek Liberty) and am just usning the DAC inside the Node 2. Puts out great bass and I find that the digital "glare" is reduced. 

Now I'm considering the purchase of a Lumin T2 but am havig a hard time wrapping my head around the $4500 price tag.
I'm very pleased with my Mano Ultra mkII (built by Magna Hifi in The Netherlands).  It connects to my Denafrips Pontus II DAC via I2S.  Still burning in but a giant improvement over my laptop.  Not insanely expensive either.
This will come down to Innuos and Auralic at that price point... always does.  I went Innuos and am very happy.  Easy solution, built like a truck, fantastic software, sounds fantastic and does not glitch.