Recommended streamers/servers?

Up to $5,000. At present I have a SILENT ANGEL RHEIN Z1 V2 MUSIC SERVER connected to a PS Audio DS DAC via USB CABLE.
erastof
I went with a BlueSound Node 2i.  When I purchased it, I added a DAC and the bass really thinned out.  I removed the DAC and I found the DAC built into the BlueSound Node 2i to sound much better.  It would be interesting to be able to compare sound quality by switching back and forth in a matter of seconds to compare.

I haven't used a single CD since I began streaming using Tidal.  Their library is enormous.  Only thing I didn't realize is it looks like Tidal removes albums overnight.  For example, they removed several Vincent Ingala albums.  I was particularly fond of his song Nasty.  This is one of the best songs to demo a sound system for sound quality.
You can put a Roon ROCK Intel NUC together for about $400.00. It will have equal or typically more processing power than other off the shelf servers. I followed Roon’s instructions to the letter and for a good year now the Roon ROCK NUC is rock solid. But you are committing to using Roon.

https://help.roonlabs.com/portal/en/kb/articles/roon-optimized-core-kit#ROCK_For_Small_to_Medium-Siz...
I use an ASUS ROG laptop as my streamer hooked up to my PS Audio PerfectWave Mk II DAC. Using Qobuz I have compared several 16/44.1 titles to their corresponding CDs played through my PSA transport. They sound identical. I figure that's about as good as I can expect.

My point here is that even streaming from a dirty, disgusting, EMI laden, noisy PC the performance equals playing a CD through the same DAC.

Your PSA DS DAC buffers and reclocks all incoming data (as does my PW Mk II). That feature should make the choice of streamer less critical. You didn't say if you plan to use Roon but I can't imagine buying a new streamer that wasn't Roon Ready. The rest of the equation is more a matter of dollars vs. pride of ownership.
I'll join the Bluesound Node2i dogpile. I demoed a few streamers, dacs, and combos up to $3k (yes, not much in audiophile land but I'm not rich either) and I personally feel the Bluesound is the best deal going without spending more. It's simply amazing sound quality, and software updates are still coming today. For under $500 US it's a staggering value.
As @tk21 mentioned, adding the Bridge II to your DS Dac might be the best option. This is made specifically for your DAC and is probably the best value option. 

If you are looking for something that will work with other DACs, the BlueSound Node 2i is a great value although it may not be quite up to the standard set by your DAC.

Along with the other excellent suggestions here, I would check out the Sonore products. The OpticalRendu, in particular, offers outstanding performance assuming you are connecting to a USB DAC.