I’m looking to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T???

I am wanting to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T tuner. It must have balanced outputs and doesn’t need to be a tube tuner. My current MD106T sounds nice but I’m wanting to upgrade. Any advice on a nice tuner to upgrade to would be appreciated. My 106T is nice sounding but I wonder what nicer is out there.
128x128mitchb
I also upgraded my MD102 to the MD108T 2 weeks ago. I have a tremendous radio station that is local to me. I can now hear this station at a sound quality level that is incredible. A good radio station is such a joy.
I listen to FM radio at least 8 hours daily. The main rig has a Mac MR88 tuner which I listen to 4 hours a day and the office rig has a Mac MR85 tuner which I listen to another 4 hours a day. For my taste, it’s Classic Rock all the way. What I should have done was buy the Mac MR78 tuner ( their best sounding) but opted for a new MR88. Both were the same price at AC. I really love FM radio.
I have a MD Signal Sleuth that I was always questioning if I should use it since I did not hear or see much improvement in the signal reception with my MD102 and a Sony tuner.

Today, with the new MD108T  I started playing around with the Sleuth and I was able to grab the signal with more clarity. The signal meter on the tuner also showed a stronger reception.