HiFi vs MidFi

I’m a relative noob to the audiophile scene, having just invested in an integrated amp and upscale (for me) speakers.  From time to time, I hear the term “MidFi” for some components.  Is there an objective or just largely accepted definition for this term?  I’d be curious to hear feedback on what constitutes HiFi vs. MidFi across various components.  
128x128bigtex22
Allow me make it simple. Same knuckle dragging liberal that try to create all division in family and steal all money make these terms. The devil has these people and my wish they wake up and see humanity trying to live higher aspiration not create so much division. Enjoy music the..............yea that made it real simple?
Spencer - right on, still have the NAD 3020A cranking away into Dynaco A-25 in the garage…..

Midfi but oh so musical….. A pirate Dylan cassette in the Nakamichi sets everything in motion…..
What does "Knuckle Dragging Liberal" have to do with this thread? Is this a political rant or a discussion on what budget comprises different levels of audio quality? I have a Mid Fi budget and make the most of it. If I had the disposable income for better equipment, I would buy it. What's wrong with the two of you Reactionary Elitists? Can't wait for the reaction to that labeling.
My sister, maybe number two, possibly number three all time bigly best mid-fi dealer in all of Kazakhstan….

Post removed